Here are some of the suppliers I’ve worked with on real weddings, styled shoots and at wedding fairs whose work I’ve seen and highly recommend. You’ll be in safe hands with any of these talented people.
Hair & Make-Up Artists
- Ema Parsons: has the most incredible hand-painted (by her!) Edwardian studio and does my lashes.
- Olivia Todd: celebrity and bridal HMUA who did my hair and make-up for a national press feature.
- Joyce Connor: grande dame of make-up I met at a wedding fair.
- Toni Searle: did the hair and make-up for my Boat Shed styled shoot, published in Your Hampshire & Dorset Wedding
- Berni Palumbo: Shot the photos of me around the site, several of which have been published in the Guardian, Telegraph, Metro, etc www.bernipalumbo.com
- Fire & Ice: Shot the stunning stills and videos of Shai & Gemma’s Indo-Anglo fusion wedding in my Real Weddings gallery www.fireandice.co.uk
- Palomo Murillo: Shot my Boat Shed styled shoot, published in Your Hampshire & Dorset wedding www.photographybypaloma.co.uk
- Lily & Bee: provided the florals for my Boat Shed styled shoot.
- Meadows & Mulberry: provided the florals for the gothic trans-bride shoot published in Magpie Wedding’s Bond magazine. Karon also studied sports science under my dad in a previous incarnation and created the most incredible, meaningful arrangements for his funeral.